Broken bones can be caused by dog attacks, defective products, motor vehicle accidents, falls, or as a result of nursing home abuse or attacks that occur on another’s property. While most fractures heal completely, others can leave areas of the body weakened, prone to further injury, or a site of chronic pain and immobility.
The insurance company and their defense attorneys want to treat broken bones as straightforward injuries that will heal quickly and properly. They may try to offer a settlement that would cover a typical bone fracture, but is this truly fair and in your best interests? The only way to ensure the full protection of your best interests is to involve a firm that has a track record of success with serious injury claims involving broken bones.
Our NYC personal injury lawyers take on cases involving such bone fracture injuries as:
- Open reduction, internal fixation/placement of hardware surgeries
- Arm fractures: humerus fracture, ulna fracture, radius fracture
- Clavicle fractures: common in babies who are pulled too hard through the birth canal
- Spinal fractures: broken vertebrae in the spine
- Hand and wrist fractures
- Pelvic fractures: broken hips, broken pelvis
- Leg fractures: femur fracture, tibia fracture, broken knee-cap
- Foot fractures: broken toe, broken ankle
- Rib fractures
- Face and head fractures
- Arthritis (caused by the accident and resulting injury)
With these cases, we need to determine who is responsible. This may be a distracted driver, a negligent obstetrician, the manufacturer of a defective product, or a caregiver at a nursing home. The circumstances will vary widely from case to case, and that is why our resources and experience are so important to the timely and beneficial resolution of your case. Serving all of New York City and the surrounding areas, our injury attorneys are dedicated to helping you in your time of need.
Call our offices at (646) 681-7055 today to discuss your case and rights. Your consultation is free!